Saturday, June 16, 2012

My new Tutorial Blog

Hi All we are the Team From L & S Treasures on www.madeit.com.au/lands912 This is going to be our new tutorial page. We intend to put user friendly Tutorials and when we can link to video Tutorials on our youtube page as well. Our first Tutorial will be posted on 19/6/12 Tuesday night it will be a simple basics with polymer clay Tutorial, just quickly outlining the best tools to use and a few basics on Polymer Clay. I have been using Polymer Clay since i got involved with it at the age of 8 years old, when i started up a little Fridge Magnet stall out the front of my Grandfather's Roadhouse. i will add a couple of Photos to this post to give you all an idea of some of the amzing things you can create with Polymer Clay. You can also check out my Online Store to see some of my and my wife's creations. hope you can all head over and check our little wonders out.

No comments:

Post a Comment